Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Rakhi quotes, wishes & messages

Raksha BandhanHappy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Rakhi quotes, wishes & messages

Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of the love of brother and sister. It is a vow taken by the brothers to protect and safeguard their sisters in all stages of life. It is one of the auspicious festivals in India celebrated with great fun and excitement all over the country. It is a day when siblings come together and celebrate the day with the utmost joy and fervour.

Their precious relationship of love, care, affection, admiration, and adoration is symbolized by a decorative thread called 'rakhi'. in this precious day, sisters tie a sacred thread or knot around their brothers’ wrist, seeking his protection in return. Then sisters demand good and graceful gifts from their brother.

so, enjoy this rakhi by sending your lovely greeting to your relatives, your brother and sister, with amazing wishes, quotes and messages. here I m delivering you most beautiful Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Raksha Bandhan wishes and Raksha Bandhan messages. so spread love---

Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes & short quotes on Raksha Bandhan

"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet."- Unknown       

Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk." – Susan Scarf Merrell

"My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart"-Unknown  

"A friend is a brother who was once a bother."-Unknown

"Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply."– Jane Austen

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."– Amy Li

"A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self."– Marian Sandmaier

Raksha Bandhan


"There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love of a brother." - Astrid Alauda

"He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal." – Gregg Levoy

"Brothers aren't simply close; brothers are knit together. - Robert Rivers

"A brother is a friend given by Nature." – Jean Baptiste Legouve

"We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don't judge."– Adriana Trigiani

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." - Isadora James

"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life." - Victoria Secunda

Raksha Bandhan wishes for brother & Raksha Bandhan Messages

“One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

’Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“Hey, sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil.” Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister!!”- Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let's promise to make more jovial memories together.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!

Raksha Bandhan


“This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world!”-Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“I wait for the day throughout the year to see you tie a Rakhi so religiously on my wrist and pray to God for my well-being. Sweetest Sis, I wish our bond grows stronger day by day”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“It was wonderful growing up with someone like you; someone to bank upon, someone to rely on... someone to tell everything! I love you dear sister”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“The most amazing thing about having a sister is like having a best friend in life. Thank you for always being there for me Sis.”- Happy Rakhi!

“We giggle and we cry, we play and we fight. The moments of happiness and sorrows we shared together have made our bond stronger. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.”

Raksha Bandhan wishes for sister & Raksha Bandhan Messages

“You are an all-in-one package for me. You are my friend, a companion and also a protector. Love you, dear brother.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“Brothers are like lampposts along a dark and lengthy road called life. They don't make the distance any shorter but they illuminate the path and make travelling worthwhile. Love u Brother.”-  Happy Raksha Bandhan!

’You have always been my motivation making the impossible of things possible always. That's my bro, no less than a superman making paths smoother. I love you, bro.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“A very big thank you for being my companion, my protector and being equally weird with me. You are the best brother in this world.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Raksha Bandhan


“You supported me while I was in distress; you protected me when I was scared and all other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are just insufficient to express my gratitude.” Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Brother!- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“You are the only person who supports me in my hard times; you are the one who shakes a leg with me in my happiness. There was no single day in my life when you weren't there. I really love you, my big brother.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“You have always been my best friend, holding my hand, making sure the road I travelled on free of obstacles. There cannot be a better brother than you in this whole world. Wishing you the best in life always.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honour to me.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“O...my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don't need a friend.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan

“You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much, brother!”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Raksha Bandhan

“The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother.”- Happy Raksha Bandhan!

“Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.”-

“No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”- Happy Raksha Bandhan

 

also, read-Parents Day Quotes 2020-parents love quotes-parents quotes

In the end, LIKE 👍 & SHARE, if my article is helpful?  SUBSCRIBE for more upcoming interesting quotes & informative articles and give your opinion in the comment box for motivation.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Please do not enter any spam links and Abusive words.