Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Parents Day Quotes 2020-parents love quotes-parents quotes

parents day quotes
Parents Day Quotes 2020-parents love quotes-parents quotes

"Ask the leaders of today’s world and they’ll show you who’s behind the curtain. Thanks to all the parents for their ever unsung contributions." Happy parents day!

parents day observed every year on the fourth Sunday in July. this time parents day 2020, it falls on the 26th of July. the motive of the celebration of this great day to honour all the parents worldwide with joyful thanks for their sacrifices and good care of their children in every circumstance.

There is one day for our parents, so make it beautiful with a lovely celebration and special and pretty Parents day quotes.  Parents deserve to know how much their kids love them and how much they mean to them! Don’t forget to wish your parents with this lovely parent’s day wishes! Here you will find some perfect parents’ day messages, parents day quotes, parents day wishes to share with your parents.

Parents Day Quotes 2020: Parents’ Day Quotes

"At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents." – Jane D. Hull

"One of the greatest titles in the world is the parent and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad". – Jim DeMint

"We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves." Henry Ward Beecher

 "Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first." – Matthew Jacobson

"It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful." – Roald Dahl

“Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares

parents day quotes


“No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.” – Brad Meltzer

“One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint

“There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher

“To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.” – Oscar Wilde

"Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first." – Matthew Jacobson

"If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders." – Abigail Van Buren 



Parents Day Quotes 2020: parents day wishes

"You two have always been my source of inspiration and my motivation. I love you, mom and dad. Wishing both of you a happy parent’s day!"

"I was born lucky because I was born to the most adorable parents in the world. Thanks for making my world so beautiful."  Happy Parents’ Day!

"Everything I am today is because of you two. Wishing you a happy parents day!"

"The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you!"  Happy Parents’ Day!

parents day quotes

"I have a heart full of love and respect for you two. You made my childhood awesome and my life wonderful. Thank you!" happy Parents’ Day!

"Dear Mother and Father, Happy Parent’s Day! Thank you for guiding me through my life like a mentor and supporting me like a true friend!"

"Mom and Dad, Thank You for the greatest gift of all, the gift of unconditional love." Happy Parent’s Day!

Parents Day Quotes 2020: Happy Parents Day Messages

"There is no relationship in the world as beautiful as the one that is shared between a child and his parents. For me, you two are the best parents in the world!" Happy Parents' Day!"

"A day in a year is not enough to be thankful for the sacrifices our parents make 365 days a year." Happy parents day!

"Our first introduction with true and unconditional love is with our parents. Today is a day for being grateful for all the happiness they provided us with." Happy Parents' Day!"

"You are the most perfect parents in this world.
Today I want to celebrate the love and care that you two have given me.
Happy Parents' Day!"

parents day quotes


"I love you, Mom and Dad, because of your unconditional love and affection all the time.
You both have always been caring and loving
And stand by my side in the hour of need.
You have shown me the world."
Happy Parents' Day!"

"You sacrificed your own happiness, just so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay for what you have done for me. Thanks, mom and dad."
Happy Parents' Day!"

"Mom and dad, I grew up cocooned in your love, comforted by your hugs and motivated by your lives… and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thanks for everything."
Happy Parents' Day!"

Parents Day Quotes 2020: Inspirational Parents Day Messages

"Parents are the greatest teachers a child can ever have in life. For all the parents out there, you are all doing this world a great ever." Happy parents day!

"There are no other duties in this world is as significant as raising a child because today’s children are the ones who will shape the world for tomorrow." Happy parents day!

"The ultimate reward for the parents is a child raised in a good manner, good heart and good health. Love to all the parents in the world." Happy parents day!

"If it was paid work, parenting would hold the highest salary of all. But undoubtedly, this world has the highest respect for the parents." Happy parents day!

parents day quotes


"Congratulations mom and dad. You are the only two people who I love from the bottom of my heart even though you scolded me, punished me and grounded me every now and then." Happy parents day!

"The Most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile." Happy parents day!

"Anyone can have a child and call themselves a parent. A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants." Happy parents day!

Parents Day Quotes 2020: Parents Day Wishes From Son

"Dear parents, Thank you for being so patient with me. Even if I failed a hundred times, you two pushed me to stand up again." Happy Parents' Day!

"Happy Parent’s Day! You made my journey beautiful and helped me reach the epitome of success and happiness! I love you two!" Happy Parents' Day!

"You both have so many good qualities in you that as a son, I always feel the luckiest. You are everything that makes me happy. God bless both of you on this day!" Happy Parents' Day!

parents day quotes

"Wishing you two a very Happy Parent’s Day, Mom and Dad! May the smiles on your faces always remain intact like this!" Happy Parents' Day!

"It is not possible to list all the things you have sacrificed in order to keep me happy. Thank you for everything! Happy Parent’s Day!"

"I would never know that parenting was art if I wasn’t born to you. You two are just the perfect kind of parent that every child should have." Happy Parents’ Day!

Parents Day Quotes 2020: Parents Day Messages From Daughter

"True love can only be found in the hugs of dad and kisses of mom. You are the best parent in the world. May God grant you a happy life forever." Happy Parents’ Day!

"Dear Mom and Dad, Seeing those beautiful and content smiles on your faces is the best gift I could ever receive!" Happy Parent’s Day!

"My Mom and Dad, you two filled up my life with sunshine and happiness! Thank you for being my best friends! Happy Parent’s Day to you!"

parents day quotes

"I am so grateful to you two for all the little things you have done to make my life better and easier." Happy Parent’s Day!

"Mom and Dad, you have always been my role model in my life. I have always tried to follow the path you have shown me and keep on doing that for the rest of my life." Happy parents day to you!



also read- parents day 2020 significance, history, how to celebrate? 

also read- 26th July-Kargil Vijay Diwas 2020: Operation Vijay, History

In the end, LIKE 👍 & SHARE, if my article is helpful?  SUBSCRIBE for more upcoming informative articles and give your opinion in the comment box for motivation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments