Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Happy Propose Day Wishes| Propose Day Message| Propose Day Status

 

Propose Day Wishes

Propose Day Wishes: A very important and prosperous day for both Love-birds and singles. Couples waiting for this special day whole year and singles waiting for making a step forward towards their crush. It is a day who makes two people in one form and starts an era of love. You can propose your dream darling in this day but for a good impression just scroll down choose an appropriate line for your darling partner. Make your lovers day special in this beautiful initiative day.

So, Wish your partner with lovely wishes or if you are actively showing your status in social media, just choose a centric status for your timeline. Scroll down there are lots of option if you are hungry for a good impression.

Table of Propose day wishes

-Happy propose day wishes

-Propose day message

-Propose day SMS

-Propose message

-Propose day status

-Propose day wishes for boyfriend

-Propose day wishes for girlfriend

Happy Propose Day Wishes

  • My love, you made every second of my life beautiful. Will you hold my hand forever?

  • I was looking for a meaning in life and then god presented you before me. And I realized where I truly belong! Happy propose day!

  • Undeniably, love is the truest feeling, and being loved by someone is the best thing in this world. Happy propose day!

  • There isn’t a second I don’t think about you. I love you so much. Will you be mine?

  • Those who have never loved anyone in their life will never understand the significance and beauty of love and life. Happy propose day baby!

  • You’ve twisted my mind to the point that I can no longer imagine my world without you. I want you in my life forever! Happy propose day!

  • Love is nothing but the radiation of your subjectivity. The one and only condition to love someone unconditionally are, first, love yourself immensely. Happy propose day sweetheart!

  • Darling, I can’t wait to hold your hand and whisper in your ears the magical words you’ve been waiting to hear. Today, all my love is for you only!

  • Nights were cold and the days were dull before I met you. You’re the reason why the sun shines so bright every day! Wishing you a happy propose day!

  • Sometimes, forever is enough to spill all your love on the loved ones. Happy propose day!

  • I have been to places and took on journeys, but I’ve never met a more beautiful person than you and a truer soul than yours. Will you be mine?

  • I want to be your shining sun, I want to be your twinkling start, I want your gleaming moon, and I want to feel myself in your every breath. Happy rose day darling!

  • It’d be a shame if I had never met you in my life. But it will be a crime now if I don’t hold your hands for life. Will you be mine, please?

  • The more you spread love, the more you will get it from others. Remember, love is the only thing that gets more than double on giving. Happy propose day!

  • I always had a huge crush on you, but today I am proposing to you. Will you be my forever valentine?

  • It’s a myth that people fall in love. When it’s true love, people always rise not falls. Happy propose day baby!

  • I don’t know what tomorrow wants from me, but I know that my heart won’t let you go today. Stay with me! Happy propose day!

propose day message| Propose Day Sms| Propose Message

  • You, I, and every other living being on this planet are interconnected to each other in different ways. Therefore, you should have a loving attitude for everything. Happy propose day sweetheart!

  • From now to till my last breather, only you will prevail in my heart, mind, and soul. Will you be my valentine’s baby!

  • Roads are meant to take you to places. But when they all lead you to a person, that person is special! Be mine forever, will you?

  • On the lovely occasion of the propose day, I want to tell you that I want you to be an indispensable part of my life forever. Will you do the honour of being my first and the last girlfriend?

  • My beautiful girlfriend, Thanks for coming into my life and making it so beautiful. Now, I can’t think of my life without you. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?

  • Though I have millions of things to say, right now I only want to say one thing; will you give me the honour to be the love of your life? Happy propose day sweetie!

  • Nights were cold and the days were dull before I met you. You’re the reason why the sun shines so bright every day! Wishing you a happy propose day!

  • You are my source of strength…You are the love of my life… You are the one who brought excitement in my life…Will you accept my last name on Propose Day?

  • Love is not something you find, Love is something that finds you! I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.

  • With no special dreams in my eyes, I just want to say I care, will always make you feel deep love, & promise you I’ll always be there. Happy Propose Day, honey!

  • A man’s character is judged by how he treats a woman. Trust me, you are a true gentleman in every sense. Will you be my valentine handsome? Happy propose day!

Propose Day Status

  • You’re the one that gives me hope and makes me strong. You’re the one I can’t live without and the one I don’t want to lose. Happy propose day!

  • Let's create the most beautiful life together! Happy propose Day!

  •  was looking for a meaning of life and then god presented you before me. And I realized where I truly belong! Happy propose day!

  • My life is incomplete without you. Will you make it complete by holding my hand?

  • I propose my undying love to you today! Will you hold my hand for the rest of life?

  • I love you so much and want you forever. Will you be mine.

  • In your world my love, I wish to live with you forever. Happy propose Day!

  • I don’t know what tomorrow wants from me, but I know that my heart won’t let you go today. Stay with me! Happy propose day!

  • I was certainly born under a lucky star to find you! Happy propose Day love!

  • You’re generous, you’re caring and you’re the best. And I am the luckiest to have you in my life! Happy Propose Day my love!

  • I don’t know what tomorrow brings from me, but I know that my heart won’t let you go today. Stay with me! Happy propose day!

  • I wanted someone to care, I wanted someone to love, I wanted someone to be true, and all I want is someone like you.

  • Every day of my life is perfect because it starts and ends with loving you! Happy Propose Day!

  • A life without you for me is more like a life of a fish without water. I cannot exist without you. Wishing you an enticing propose day baby!

  • Let me confess, the way you asked for your hand on this day was half the reason I accepted your love. Happy propose day my dear!

  • You are the reason for every smile and success. I am always there for you! Happy Propose Day!

Propose day wishes for boyfriend

  • Happy propose day, my dear boyfriend. Will you be the honour of my husband?

  • Hey handsome, though most of the girls have a crush on you, I am the one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Will you be my love partner in crime? Happy propose day to my boyfriend to be!

  • Thanks for being my companion in every road I walk and every journey I take. Happy propose day! You are the best boyfriend ever!

  • To the best boyfriend in the world, will you be my savour for the rest of my life?

  • Whenever I am with you, I feel like I am on cloud nine. You bring the best out of me. It’s time to turn our friendship into a lovely relationship. Happy propose day sweetheart!

  • Baby, thanks for always loving me and protecting me. I want you to be with me forever.

  • True love can only be understood in silence. And I understand your silence more than anyone else in this world. Happy propose day boyfriend!

  • Dear handsome, my days are full of laughter, and nights are full of sweet dreams after I met you. I don’t want to lose you ever. Please be with me forever.

  • It is certainly right that one has to travel his journey alone. However, the journey becomes worth it when you have the right person at your side. Happy propose day to my sweetest boyfriend.

  • You make me complete. Holding your hands, hugging you tightly, and kissing you, all these makes me feel so special. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be mine?

  • I don’t know whether you feel it or not, I still have a huge crush on you even though you are my boyfriend. Happy propose day to the most dapper boyfriend!

  • The best decision of my life was to say YES to you. I don’t want a life without you because all my sweet dreams revolve around you!

  • Make a place for me in your heart and I will never come out to see what’s happening in this world. Happy propose day baby!

  • Growing old together can be the best part of our lives. Let’s make it happen. Hold my hand and I will take you to the land of undying love!

  • Like sun and moon never turn old, my love for you will never grow old. You are the flames of my love.

  • You make me feel like the happiest girl in the world. Your love is everything I live for. Happy propose day to my sweet boyfriend!

  • No matter how exhausting and terrible my day is, your one smile makes me happy like nothing. Happy propose day sweetheart!  

  • I let you stole my heart so that I could arrest you and put you in my custody forever. Happy propose day to my handsome boyfriend!

Propose day wishes for girlfriend

  • Baby, You make me complete. I love you so much and want to hold your hand forever.

  • I look back into my life and I can see asking for your hand was the best decision I ever made. Wishing you a happy propose day!

  • The way you take care of older ones and shower love on younger ones, make me respect you even more. Happy propose day to the most loving girlfriend in the world!

  • Take my endless love on this special day and know that you are the reason why I breathe and I live! Happy propose day!

  • No matter how exhausting and terrible my day is, your one smile makes me happy like nothing. Happy propose day sweetheart!  

  • Thanks for always being there! Without you, I am nothing at all. Will you stay by my side forever?

  • As long as you are standing beside me, I don’t give a damn about what others think. Thank you for holding my hand and standing beside me all the time. Happy propose day to my beautiful girlfriend.

  • On this special occasion of propose day, I want to tell you how important you are to me. All the time we spent together means a lot to me. Let’s be together forever.

  • Hey girl, I want to make a genuine confession. Your love and presence are all I want in my life to make it frenzy and frisky. Happy propose day to my girlfriend!

  • Today, let us make a promise that no matter what happens in our life, we will face it together. Be my sword and I’ll be your shield. Happy propose day!

  • Thanks for having my back baby when nobody was ready to stand beside me. You are the sweetest and most loving girlfriend in this world. 

  • Falling in love with you was the best decision of my life, and now I want to make you mine forever.

  • Love liberates, only infatuation and lust bind two individuals. I love you with all my heart and soul baby. Happy propose day to the sweetest girl I know!

  • I found love when I found you. I saw the true colours of life in your eyes and I don’t want to let you go ever. I love you!

  • People say love is blind. I say, true love, enlightens a person, not bind him/her. Happy propose day to the most beautiful girl in the world!

  • Your arrival in my life is like a dream come true. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world because I have you. Happy propose day!

  • Be it sunshine or utter darkness, I promise you to never leave your hand in any condition. Happy propose day angel!

  • As long as you are with me in life, I don’t need any more reason to live for. You are my love, my life and my destiny. Happy propose day!

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments