Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Happy Birthday Wishes| Wish You Happy Birthday| small birthday wishes

happy birthday wishes


Happy Birthday Wishes: A joyous day that comes to everyone's life each year with lots of happy moments, Gifts and Surprises. Children's whole year waiting for their special Birthday moment Girls, Boys even every one waiting for this moment in their life. This day makes Birthday holder's day with the love of their family members, friends. Here are some beautiful wishes for enhancing the quality of your care for your birthday buddy.

So, Bless your birthday buddy and send a special beautiful wish full of blessing. Scroll down and choose one awesome happy birthday wishes line. 

 

Table-

-birthdaywishes

- Happy Birthday Wishes| Wish you happy birthday

-Happy birthday SMS| Happy Birthday messages

-Funny Happy Birthday Wishes

-Simple Birthday Wishes

-Wish u many many happy returns of the day msg

-Small birthday wishes| Short Happy Birthday Wishes

-Smart birthday wishes

Happy Birthday Wishes| Wish You Happy Birthday Wishes

  • May God bless you with everything you desire. Many many happy returns of the day. Happy Birthday!

 

  • Sending you virtual monster bear hugs on your birthday.

 

  • Happy Birthday. My heartfelt prayers will always be with you wherever you are.

 

  • Happy birthday to the most charming, cute and adorable person. May you fulfil all your dream, and the day is full of surprises. 

 

  • Wishing you a very special birthday and a wonderful year ahead! Many many happy returns of the day.

 

  • Your smile is the thing that matters to me, nothing else. Happy Birthday, sweetheart. Have a great day!

 

  • Happy Birthday, dear, may God continue to bless you with all the wonderful things in life.

 

  • Your birthday is no less than a celebration. It has everything that I love, emotions, fun, music, masti, adventure and much more. Happy Birthday to you sweetheart!

 

  • Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Birthday!

 

  • I want to hijack you for they say and take you on dinner. Would you mind doing me this? Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

 

  • May this lovely day bring happiness and new opportunities in your life. Wishing you the happiest birthday ever!

 

  • Happy Birthday, sweetheart! No day is as great as your birthday. It’s because you are so amazing and cool.

 

  • I wish nothing but good things on your birthday. May the shine bright for you. Happy Birthday.

 

  • Happy Birthday to my tall , dark, intelligent and handsome brother. Date with town’s best girl.

 

  • Happy birthday! I have always wished that you get a golden heart and a sparkly life and will always wish the same. Have a blast!

 

  • May God grant you love and happiness forever! Happy birthday!

 

  • A birthday without a party is not a birth-day but a party without a birthday is what I called our friendship. Happy birthday to my partner in crime and my party animal!

 

  • Happy Birthday, Friend. May God bless you with health, wealth, and prosperity in your life.

 

  • Wishing you a very happy birthday, I have always wished the best for you, and my wish will always remain the same, to have the best time of your life!

 

  • You are the girl to whom my heart belongs. I promise to get you all the happiness in life. Happy Birthday, sweetie!

 

  • When God made me, he also decided to make you so that we two together can conquer the world. Happy birthday, darling stay blessed and happy!

 

  • Life is a journey. Let me be your guide all the way. Happy birthday!

 

  • Sending tons of wishes for your birthday. May you have the day that shines bright and welcomes all positivity in your life. Happy Birthday, my sweetheart!

 

  • Every birthday makes you wiser and more mature. Age is just a number but wisdom is a treasure! Happy birthday dear!

 

  • A bouquet of happiness, a card full of wishes, a day full of joy and laughter and an evening well spent with loved ones. I wish the same for you, on your birthday, dear friend.

 

  • May your heart be filled with joy and your life with happiness. Happy birthday, sweetheart!

 

  • Three things, I wanna say on your birthday that, you are the best, you are magical, your smile makes me flat. Happy Birthday, my love!

 

Happy Birthday SMS| Happy Birthday Messages

  • May the light of the candles enlighten your life for the rest of the days. God bless you on your birthday. Wish you all the best! 

 

  • Happy birthday to you, may God always keep you young and charming like today. I wish you world’s happiness and love, enjoy your day!

 

  • Have a wonderful birthday. I wish you every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.

 

  • I have always imagined so much to tell on your special day but couldn’t ever find right words and I just end up saying ‘I love you’ and happiest birthday! Have a blast.

 

  • Wishing you a birthday that’s just as wonderful as you are!

 

  • Parties and celebrations are just the part of you being all young and fabulous all over again. Wishing you a very happy birthday dear, hope you enjoy your beautiful day!

 

  • Every part of me loves every bit of you. Happy Birthday, My Love.

 

  • Happy birthday dear {name}. Seeing you getting older and wiser feels great as a parent. I wish you a healthy life!

 

  • You are my better half and you always will. Happy birthday to my dearest friend, you have always been there for me and I will always be there for you.

 

  • Happy birthday, brother. Thank you for being the best brother in this world. I pray to God that he grants you a long and beautiful life ahead.

 

  • I have always thought to have a big blast on your birthday but today I am realizing I just want to celebrate it with you, just we. Happy birthday to the most happening person I ever know, love you!

 

  • Dear sister, happy birthday. Sending you all the best wishes for this day and the coming year.

 

  •  Live your life with smiles, not tears. Beat your age with friends and not years. Happy birthday!

 

  • Happy Birthday, Dear Husband! I am so lucky to have such a caring and generous husband like you. May you always be happy and healthy.

 

  • Happy birthday. I pray all your birthday wishes to come true.

 

  • I can never thank God enough to bless me with you as my father. Happy Birthday, dad. Love you.

 

  • Here is a wish for your birthday. May you receive whatever you ask for, may you find whatever you seek. Happy birthday,

 

  • Wishing you all the happiness in the world, my son. You’ve brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. Happy birthday.

 

  • May all the joy you have spread around come back to you a hundredfold. Happy birthday.

 

  • Happy birthday to the best boyfriend ever! I hope you have a beautiful life ahead; with me, of course.

 

  • This birthday I wish you and your family abundance, happiness, and health. May lady luck come especially for the birthday boy/girl.

 

  • Happy Birthday, dear colleague. May God bless you in every aspect of your life.

 

  • May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss. You are a gift yourself, and you deserve the best of everything. Happy birthday.

 

  • Wishing you a great day filled with laughter and happiness. Happy birthday!

 

  • Do not count the candles, but see the light they give. Don't count your years but the life you live. Happy Birthday.

 

  • Happy birthday! May the year forward bring significant and positive changes in your life!

 

  • Forget the past; it is gone. Do not think of the future; it has not come. But live in the present because it's a gift and that's why it's called the present. Happy birthday.

 

Funny Happy Birthday Wishes

  • Happy Birthday! You’re special to us every day, so there’s no surprise party for today!

 

  • You are young only once in life, but immaturity is forever. Happy birthday.

 

  • Every year, I wish for you to be wiser, only to be disappointed later! Happy Birthday!

 

  • I hope both the fire alarm and the fire extinguisher of your home works fine just in case we go wild on your birthday! Happy Birthday, mate.

 

  • It looks like we don’t have enough space on the cake to put the right number of candles! Happy Birthday!

 

  • Birthday means gifts and I gift you with greetings and well wishes. Because you are not worth of expenses. Just Kidding. Happy Birthday.

 

  • Happy Birthday! Focus more on the wonderful memories and less on your grey hair!

 

  • Another year older means another year wiser but look at you! Happy Birthday, dearest dummy!

 

  • Happy birthday to you. Enjoy this day to the fullest but don’t keep hiding your age just like the other birthdays. God bless you!

 

  • It’s another birthday of yours when I have to draw a fake smile on my face and wish you good things in life. That’s what I am doing right now. Happy birthday!

 

  • Happy birthday to my evergreen, forever young partner in crime.

 

  • If you knew what birthdays really mean, you would stop celebrating it. But as long as we all get to eat cakes and drink wines, nothing matters!

 

  • Is one year older? Another opportunity to dress up like you are ten years younger. Happy Birthday!

 

  • A simple word of wisdom, ‘The number of wrinkles in your face is directly proportional to the number of birthdays you celebrate in life.’ Happy birthday dear!

 

  • It is my superiority complex that has made me wish you for your birthday so early. Now I can strut about and tell all your other well-wishers that I was the first!

 

  • I think I should buy a sugar-free cake for you this time because I don’t really think conventional sweet cakes are suitable for your age anymore. Happy birthday to you!

 

  • Another you older, another year wiser. Happy birthday.

 

  • Dude, you are at an age when all compliments from people are accompanied by someone your age. Never mind once again, Happy Birthday!

 

Simple Birthday Wishes

  • Wish you a very happy birthday. May each of your wishes come true. Many many happy returns of the day.

 

  • Happy birthday! Remember that the best is yet to come.

 

  • You deserve all the smiles in this world. May you have a birthday to remember for the rest of your life!

 

  • You are the sweetest person I know, and this birthday is a fresh beginning. I wish you confidence, courage, and capability. Happy birthday.

 

  • Some people are born with beautiful faces and some are born with brilliant minds. Unfortunately, you don’t belong to either of them. Happy birthday!

 

  • Your birthday has come around after 365 days. That's a pretty long time. Deal with the pressure because that how diamonds are made. Happy birthday.

 

  • Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!

 

  • Be happy, for today; you were born to bring blessings and inspiration to all. Happy birthday!

 

  • Wish you a wonderful birthday! I hope that joy and prosperity follow you everywhere.

 

  • Happy birthday, bud. Enjoy your Facebook wall filled with messages from people you don't talk to.

 

  • Happy birthday, dear. May happiness surround you on your special day and throughout your life.

 

  • You are older than you were yesterday, but don't worry; you are younger than you will be tomorrow. Happy birthday.

 

  • Wishing you a meaningful and refreshing celebration of your special day! Happy Birthday!

 

  • Let go of the past; it can't be changed. Let go of the future; no one can predict it. Also, forget about the present. I did not get you one. Happy birthday.

 

  • Happy Birthday! I hope you will spend this special day surrounded by love and hope!

 

  • Finally, you are now one step closer to your big boy pants.

 

  • To many more years of happiness, success and joy. Happy Birthday.

 

  • Happy birthday to the only person whose birthday I remember without the help of a Facebook notification.

 

  • Hope your birthday is as special as you are, dear. May all your wishes and a dream come true. Enjoy your birthday and count your blessings.

 

  • Happy birthday. You don't look that old, but then neither do you look that young.

 

  • Thank you for making my life meaningful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!

 

  • Happy birthday to you. You are smart, funny, and fabulous, just like me!

 

Wish u many many happy returns of the day msg

  • Many-many happy returns of the day. May God fulfil all your wishes for the day, month and year!

 

  • Wishing you a very fabulous anniversary today! Dear darling, you are and will forever be my fountain of happiness and inspiration. 

 

  • You are definitely my paradise because all I ever wanted in life I see in your eyes. Happy birthday, my dear.

 

  • Wishing a fabulously beautiful birthday celebration to my wonderful boyfriend. Babe, I love and treasure you as though you are made of the purest gold in the universe.

 

  • Thank you for always standing by my side, for supporting me like a rock and the best thing is our bond is stronger than always. Happy birthday, sweetheart, love you!

 

  • To the most amazing friend I know, you have always been my savior from mom, I love you. I wish you a very happy birthday darling! 

 

  • Well, wishes to world’s best mom, you have been the most feeling of love and care. I wish you the same mom forever and always. Love you so much more!

 

  • Your struggles and sacrifices cannot be put in word dad but all I want to say is you have always got my back. Happy birthday to my hero, my man and my first love!

 

  • To my little one, you are going to blow more candles but make a wish for me to always have a daughter like you. Happy birthday little girl, love you!


  • May all the cars find a way to your pocket and all the watches that you love I will gift you. Happy birthday to my dearest son. Love you!


  • Because when life do wrong things it brings the good in us, so don’t you worry I am and will always be there for you. Happy birthday and hope you party hard!


  • Darling, you are worth more to me than a ticket to paradise. Happy birthday.

 

  • I pray God will fill your life with all the happiness residing in heaven because you are an incredibly amazing person. Happy birthday, Mom!


  • Mom, on this special day, I thank the heavens for blessing me with another year of your phenomenal life. To me, your life is as priceless as heaven. Happy birthday, sweet Mother.


  • Wishing a sweet birthday celebration to the sweetest mother on earth. Mom, my life forever love and pamper you. You deserve this. I love you.


  • My earthly journey is an absolutely beautiful experience because God has blessed me with a truly remarkable mother. Happy birthday, my precious Mom.

 

Small Birthday Wishes| Short Happy Birthday Wishes

  • I hear today is your birthday. Another year older is another year wiser my friend.

 

  • Celebrate, laugh, dance, and cheer because your birthday only comes once a year.

 

  • Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more to come. Hope it’s a good one.

 

  • Although I am far away, you are in my heart today on your very special birthday.

 

  • Happy birthday beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness.

 

  • I hope your birthday brings you everything you have ever wished for.

 

  • Birthdays are special days that allow us to celebrate the day you came into our lives.

 

  • I hate to have to miss your birthday but know that I am thinking of you from afar.

 

  • On this day, your birthday, I hope that each and every one of your wishes come true.

 

  • I come with a basketful of heartfelt birthday wishes to enliven your day and share show I care. Happy Birthday.

 

  • I hope your day is full of fun and celebration. Happy birthday to you my dear!

 

  • Today marks a fresh beginning for you; new life to explore, to exploit and to conquer; may you be lifted to victory. Happy Birthday

 

  • It’s your birthday! Let us celebrate joyfully another wonderful year of your life.

 

  • Happy birthday to the most skilled, intelligent and charming boss.

 

  • Sending you warm birthday wishes and a big warm hug on this very special day.

 

  • A new year is a fresh turn around for greatness, may you find fulfilment as you celebrate your new year

 

  • Birthdays are a time to celebrate so kick back and enjoy your wonderful day.

 

  • I offer you bouquets of royal flowers with scents of love and devotion. Happy birthday my love.

 

  • Although I am not there to celebrate your birthday, you are in my thoughts.

 

  • As you mark a new day, I wish you find reasons to see the beauty of life, love, even more, be thankful and happy at all times.

 

  • It’s celebration time! I hope you are having the time of your life as you celebrate your birthday.

 

  • Your birthday is a moment to spread your love for all. May you too find the grace of fulfilment and wisdom

 

  • Happy birthday to you! Let’s break out the cake, candles…and don’t forget the fire extinguisher!

 

  • I wish you a wonderful, joyful and fun-filled happy birthday.

 

  • Another year older is a reason to celebrate. You are that much closer to retirement dear friend.

 

  • As we commemorate your birth into this world, may your life be filled with laughter, love, joy and peace.

 

  • When I heard it was your birthday I decided to send you something special but I wasn’t allowed to mail myself.

 

  • Celebration of your birthday is a celebration of life, love and laughter. Happy Birthday.

 

  • Although I cannot be with you on your birthday, know that you are in my thoughts today and every day.

 

Smart birthday wishes

  • Happy Birthday, boss. We wish you the very best you. Have a great birthday.

 

  • Wishing an amazing birthday to the most amazing colleague of mine!

 

  • Happy Birthday! Praying for all your future triumph and progress! Have a great day!

 

  • It needs extraordinary luck to have a colleague like you whom I have so many things to learn from. Happy Birthday to you!

 

  • Happy Birthday! Wishing that you can reach the epitome of success through sincerity!

 

  • Thanks for making corporate life more fun, dear colleague. Enjoy your special day. Happy birthday! May God bless you forever.

 

  • May your every dream comes true, my cousin. You’re such an amazing soul, and you deserve the best.

 

  • May you achieve your goals and enjoy all the adventure life has stored for you. Best of luck for the upcoming, dear.

 

  • Happy birthday, dear cuz! You made life colourful since childhood. Thanks for all the memories. Love yaa.

 

  • Grateful for all the wonderful memories dear cousin. May you have a blessed day and year. Happy birthday.

 

  • Happy Birthday, dear. May all your wishes and dreams come true. I hope you have a great day.

 

  • You have made office-life easier, mate. Happy Birthday, wishing all the best for your life.

 

  • Happy Birthday my office buddy. Thank you for making the workplace this fun.

 

  • Wishing you the happiest birthday, my dear colleague. Sharing a workplace with someone as talented and hardworking as you is such an honour.

 

  • Happy birthday to the most charming and inspiring leader in the office. You are a great boss and a good human being!

 

  • You have so many things to give to this company. May you live long and enjoy a happy life with your family. Happy birthday!

 

READ-Valentine Wishes| Happy Valentines Day Wishes For Love-Birds

Post a Comment

0 Comments