Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

What is luck?, It is an accident?



What is Luck?
  • In my definition, it is that, which is not pre-planned not fix. In another way, it is a type of accident.
  • This Misadventure some time gives pleasure and some time not. So luck in my vision is that accident, which gives us a good pleasure who also called happiness and then we say, “ that’s my good luck”. 2nd phase of this Misadventure, if it is happening in a wrong way under not our perspective then this accident turns into sorrow and then we say,” that’s my bad luck”.
  • So under my calculation, I found this word, who called ‘luck’ It is only an accident whether it is in the wrong way or right way doesn’t matter. The only thing is notable here, it is an accident.
  • Why I pointing in this word(luck) frequently because I saw a lot of people they just depend on this word(luck) and all-time yelling out my luck is this shit, my luck is that shit and my luck is good shit, etc. etc…. if we look this luck as an accident then what?? Consequences changes…no… but a pretty good conclusion directs you, Accidents have not claimants. No one can claim that’s my good accident or bad because this is simply an accident, who whenever and wherever could happen no one knows.
anandmeena1.blogspot.comIn last I only want to say don’t be depend on it and try to keep distance as possible as you can, If you’re like my lines and if not then delitescent it. But make your positive attitude always.


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Please do not enter any spam links and Abusive words.