Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Happy New Year 2021: New Year Wishes, Message, Status for family, friends

  Happy New Year 2021

Happy New Year 2021: New Year Wishes, Message, Status for family, friends

Happy New Year 2021: The beginning of each new year is a chance to consider the year simply past and make arrangements for what's to come. It holds unique magic, with a guarantee of new chances and the possibility to transform ourselves to improve things. So welcome in the new year by sending Inspirational and loving Wishes to your family, friends and loved one in this beautiful unique season. Scroll down and check out the list for beautiful Happy New Year Wishes of 2021.

Content Included by-

-Happy new year wishes for friends 
-Happy new year wishes for family
-Happy new year message
-Happy new year SMS
-Happy new year images
-Happy new year wishes for best friend
-Happy new year wishes for love
-New year wishes images
-Happy new year status

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

 

  • May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2021!

  • Cheers to the New Year! May 2021 be an extraordinary one.
Happy new year status
  • New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year!
Happy New Year 2021
  • Happy New Year! May the coming year be full of grand adventures and opportunities.
Happy new year status
  • May the 12 months of the new year be full of new achievements for you. May the days be filled with eternal happiness for you and your family!

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

  • Life is short - dream big and make the most of 2021!

  • May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations in your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
Happy new year status
  • Happy new year to the sweetest person alive. Thanks for being in my life. -Happy New Year 2021!

happy new year wishes images

  • May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2021!
New year wishes images
  • May the joys of the new year last forever in your life. May you find the light that guides you towards your desired destination. Happy new year!

  • It’s time to decorate your life with the colours that this new year has brought for you. May your life shine brighter than a thousand lightning stars!

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

  • It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new start. Happy New Year!

  • Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2021 – onwards and upwards!
New year wishes images
  • Wishing you a year full of blessing and filled with a new adventure. Happy new year!

happy new year wishes images

  • Happy New Year! I hope all your endeavours in 2021 are successful.
New year wishes images
  • May this new year bring you much joy and fun. May you find peace, love and success. Sending my heartiest new year wish for you!

  • A new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

  • Happy New Year! Let’s toast to yesterday’s achievements and tomorrow’s bright future.

  • I hope that the new year will be full of positivity for you. It’s time to embrace the joys it is bringing for you. -Happy New Year 2021!
Happy new year images
  • I hope that the new year will be the best year of your life. May all your dreams come true and all your hopes are fulfilled!

Happy New Year 2021

  • Give wings to your dreams and let them come true in 2021.
Happy new year images
  • I want to have a new year as bright as your eyes, as sweet as your smile and as happy as our relations are. Happy new year! Wishing you a great new year!

  • I wish you a very Happy New Year. Hope you have a great time ahead.

  • Happy New Year! Best wishes for peace and prosperity in 2021.

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

  • I hope your life will be full of surprise and joy in the new year that’s about to begin. May You be blessed with everything you want in life. -Happy New Year 2021!

  • Remember all the good memories you have made and know that your life will be so full of wonders in the coming year. Happy New Year 2021!
Happy new year images
  • Wishing you a fresh start with renewed energy and confidence throughout the New Year.

Happy New Year 2021

  • My only wish for this New Year is that I want to love you more than ever, take care of you more than ever and make you happier more than ever. -Happy New Year 2021!
Happy new year images
  • Your love filled up my heart with happiness that I have never felt. You gave me a life that I never knew existed. Wishing my love, a great new year!

  • Happy New Year! May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

  • Happy New Year to you! May the upcoming year bring you holy blessings and peace!

  • I love you more today than I loved you yesterday. And I will love you more tomorrow than I love you today. Happy New Year 2021!

  • Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness in the New Year ahead.
Happy new year status
  • I wish to have a year filled with happiness and strength to overcome all the dark hours. You are a true blessing. Happy New Year, love.

happy new year wishes images

  • Best friendships are the ones that don’t fade away no matter what. They grow old and make life worth living when things go wrong. Thanks, mate for everything. Have a blessed new year!

  • Wishing you a Happy New Year, bursting with fulfilling and exciting opportunities. And remember, if the opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door!

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

  • Happy New Year! I hope all your endeavours in 2021 are successful.

  • Wave goodbye to the old and embrace the new with full of hope, dream and ambition. Wishing you a happy new year full of happiness!

  • Happy New Year! We might be apart today, but you’re always in our heart. Take care and stay safe in these uncertain times. We miss you!

happy new year wishes images

  • Wishing for a year filled with laughter, success, and peace my dear colleagues. May God bless each and every one of us and our families. -Happy New Year 2021!
Happy new year status
  • May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve. You had an amazing year already and you’re going to have another more amazing one!

  • New Year? Yes, please! Here’s to better times ahead for us all! Wishing you a happy, safe and healthy 2021.

  • Your presence in my life is like an open door that welcomes happiness and joy in abundance. I have never felt so alive before. Happy new year 2021!

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

Happy new year message|Happy new year SMS

  • As long as you are with me, I don’t need any other reason to celebrate the new year. You’re all the reasons I need to smile. Wishing you a happy new year!

  • May this upcoming year be as much glorified as you wish for it to be. Make this year more memorable than ever by accomplishing all your goals. Have a safe and happy new year.

  • This new year message is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! We hope you have a very happy new year and that we can see you again soon. Until then, cheers to you from afar for your good health and happiness!

  • You are undoubtedly the best human being that I ever met in my life. There are so many things to learn from you. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

  • May the New Year start with fresh joys and a life filled with peace. May you get warmth and togetherness and prosperity too. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2021

Happy new year message|Happy new year SMS
  • Wishing you a very joyful New Year despite these difficult times. We really wish things were different and that we could visit you! We hope that the New Year brings your family much happiness and prosperity and that in time the world will be a safe place again. Take care of yourselves and see you on Zoom soon!

  • A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. -Happy New Year 2021!

  • Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.

  • I’m so thankful for all the new year holidays we’ve shared together in the past years, and I’m sorry we haven’t been able to visit you this year. I hope you have a wonderful new year and that we can catch up in 2021. Stay safe!

  • Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
Happy new year message|Happy new year SMS
  • You came into my life to put an end to all my sufferings and bad times. Today, I am happier than the happiest man in the world. Happy new year darling!

  • We wish you a very Happy New Year! We know that this past year has been full of challenges, and we pray that the coming year brings more certain times for your family. Sending all our love and good wishes for better days ahead.

  • Life is not about possession; it is about appreciation. New hopes and aspirations. -Happy New Year 2021!

  • Happy New year to you and your family. We’re so sorry you’ve been ill and hope you are feeling stronger and better every day. May this holiday season be a time of rest as you recover, and the New Year full of hope for better days ahead.

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

Happy new year wishes for friends 
  • May all your dreams come true and may you find the love of your life this new year. I have only a good wish for you. Thank you for being such a good friend to me!

  • You’ve been the most amazing friend in my life throughout the past years. I hope you’ll never stop doing that. Happy new year!

  • Wishing you a blessed New Year! When I count my blessings, I count you twice.

  • Last year was a special year in my life because I met you. Next year will be special because I already have you as my best friend!

  • Be it the end of the beginning, a friend like you is always a blessing. I hope this year will bring a lot of happy moments for you and your family! Happy new year!
Happy new year wishes for friends 
  • May God shower you and your family with love and happiness! Best wishes and seasons greeting for the New Year.

  • The joy of welcoming a new year would seem less if a friend like you was not there. Thanks for all the good moments of friendship. -Happy New Year 2021!

Happy New Year 2021

  • I’m so glad that we are friends. Let our glasses clink, and let’s hope for all the best things that life can offer. Happy new year, my friend!

  • Wishing you a blessed and prosperous New Year!

  • Thanks for all the good memories of the past year. Wishing you a spectacular new year ahead, my dear friend.
Happy new year wishes for friends 
  • Friends like you can make a bad year feel great at the end. Friends like you can make life great throughout the year. Happy new year!

  • May God bless you and your loved ones with prosperity, good health, and happiness in the New Year.

  • Life is nothing but a journey, and without good company, this journey can feel boring and tiresome. I am lucky that I have you in my life. Happy new year, dear friend!

  • May you become a billionaire this new year so I don’t have to pay your restaurant bills anymore. Wishing you a prosperous year ahead!

  • This New Year, may God answer your prayers and fulfil your heart’s desires.
Happy new year wishes for friends 
  • It feels wonderful to think about how quickly we became such good friends to each other. I’m sure our friendship will last forever. Happy new year 2021!

  • I have received many blessings in life, but you will always be the best one that God has ever given me. The happy new year my friend!

  • Happy New Year! May your troubles are less, and your blessings are more, and nothing but happiness come through your door!

  • I may not always appreciate you as a friend, but deep in my heart, I have a place for you that no one can ever take. Happy new year!

  • I enjoyed this year with you so much that I can’t wait to begin another. Thank you for showing me the true colour of friendship. Happy new year dear friend!

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

Happy new year wishes for family

  • May our family have more wealth this year so I can spend lavishly. Happy new year, anyways.

  • I wish God blesses you in every step of your life in this new year. Praying that may God gives you everything that your heart desires. Happy new year.

  • I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy

  • May God gives you confidence in your every work and blesses you in every phase of your life. Happy new year to you. May you have a wonderful new year.

  • Let’s pray for a blissful new year full of happiness, love, and blessings. Let God be the firm foundation of our life in this new year. Have a blessed year.
Happy new year wishes for family
  • Having you all as my family makes me the happiest person alive in this boring world. Happy new year to you all.

  • Happy new year my lovely husband. In this new year, all I want to see your happy face. Let’s fill up our life with more beautiful memories in this new year.

  • Happy new year, my love! Thank you for showering me with your unconditional love and care. I love you, dear husband. I’m eagerly waiting to start a fantastic year with you.

Happy New Year 2021

  • Dear wife, you brought eternal love and happiness in my life. I promise to keep you happy and protect you from every harm in this new year. Happy new year

  • Let me give you great advice for the new year. Dream small, and you’ll achieve it. It’s my only wish for you to come true—a happy new year.

  • May this new year brings new hope, new opportunities, and success for you. Happy new year.
Happy new year wishes for family
  • This new year is going to be the same as last year. Be prepared to tolerate me more than ever. Happy new year to my loving family.

  • May your new year be full of joy and love. Sending my warm wishes to you. Happy new year.

  • I wish all the happiness and prosperity remain unchanged in the new year. Happy new year.

  • May the new year bring health and happiness. Happy new year.

  • Hope this new year fulfil all the dream in your life that you have wished for. Happy new year.

Happy New Year 2021|Happy New Year Wishes

Happy new year wishes for love
  • Every new year is a reason for me to fall in love with you for new reasons. Happy new year! I will never stop falling in love with you!

  • As you prepare yourself to welcome a new year in life, I want you to know that I’ll always find new ways to love you! happy new year!

  • It doesn’t matter how many years come and go- I will always cherish all our beautiful moments no matter what. I love you, babe. Happy New Year.

  • You’re a mystery unsolved, a spell unbroken and a treasure undiscovered. This new year, let me be the Sherlock Holmes of your story! Happy new year!

  • Wishing for a better year with new opportunities and beautiful moments. Happy New Year, sweetie. Have a great year ahead.
Happy new year wishes for love
  • You are the true sunshine in my life and the one who sets me free. Thank you for everything. Stay with me, forever and always. Happy New Year.

  • We share a chemistry that can create the most powerful bond in this world someday. Let’s take our relationship to a whole new level in this new year!

  • I can’t believe I am going to spend a new year with the most beautiful lady in the world. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you. Happy new year!

  • My new year resolution is to love you more than I did in the last year. I promise to make this new year a wonderful one for you. Happy new year!

  • It’s almost the end of one more wonderful year for us. I promise, my love for you will only be stronger with the passing of each day in the new year! u 
Happy new year wishes for love
  • The only I wish I have for the new year is that I want to make you feel happy always and forever. Your happiness will always be my priority number one!

  • Thank you for making my life less miserable and more fulfilling. You add new colours to my life. I love you so much. Happy New Year.

  • Another year has gone, but I’m still crazily in love with you. Happy New Year, Love!

  • Happy New Year, Babe! You truly are sunshine in human form, which makes my gloomy days sunny and cheerful!

happy new year 2021


  • God has been too kind to send someone like you in my life. I want to make sure that this gift of god stays with me forever. Happy new year!

  • It’s not the beauty of you, it’s the beauty of your heart face that made me fall in love with you. I want a thousand new year with you in my life!
Happy new year wishes for love
  • There is nothing in this world that can weaken my love for you. I am yours till the end of time. Wishing you a year full of love!

  • I want to spend the new year just like the last year. It was so full of love and compassion. I hope the new year will be nothing less than that.

  • I feel lucky that I have a gem like you in my life. You make everything easier and simpler. Thank you for being such amazing support. Happy New Year.

  • You have no clue how much impact you have in my life. Thanks for choosing me over and over again. Happy New Year, honey. I love you.

  • I was so busy loving you that I barely noticed one more year has been spent. Happy new year my love! Wish you all the happiness in this world!

  • It’s very hard to put it in words how much you mean to me. I will choose you again and again because I am truly, madly and deeply in love with you. Happy New Year.

 

Read-70+ Christmas Wishes for Friends|Christmas Messages for Friends


Post a Comment

0 Comments