Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

National Sports Day Quotes, Sports Quotes Sayings

sports day quotes

 

National Sports Day Quotes, Sports Quotes Sayings

National sports day quotes: National Sports Day annually observed on 29th August, the birth anniversary of Major Dhyan Chand. The greatest sportsperson in the history of India and nobody earn that respect in the field of hockey, which earned by Major Dhyan Chand. Very famously Major Dhyan Chand is known as "Hockey Wizard".

On the occasion of National Sports day, In India, Celebration occurred on a very vast level. Manny Sports at intro level set by the schools, universities and sports organizations. 

Also on National Sports Day, In Rashtrapati Bhavan, the president of India honoured all those Sportsperson who proudly flagged the tricolour at international level. the distribution of award is Khel Ratna, Dronacharya Award, Arjuna Award along with Dhyan Chand award.

Here are some Sports day quotes who reflects the hard struggle of a famous sportsperson and enhance the quality of National Sports Day of India. so, read and gain inspiration from these beautiful quotes.

The Following Article Contains, types of quotes-

sports quotes about confidence,
quotes on sports and games importance,
quotes on sportsmanship,
sports team quotes,
short motivational quotes for athletes,
confidence quotes,
short sports quotes & sports quotes sayings.

National Sports Day Quotes: Sports Quotes Sayings

Your dreams are what define your individuality. They have the power to give you wings and make you fly high.” –PV Sindhu 


“A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” – Jack Dempsey 

“In baseball and in business, there are three types of people. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” –Tommy Lasorda 

sports day quotes

”Never say never because limits, like fear, are often just an illusion.”-Michael Jordan

“It’s no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic element of tennis are those of everyday existence because every match is a life in miniature.”- Andre Agassi 

“When people throw stones at you, you turn them into milestone” -Sachin Tendulkar

sports day quotes

“Never buy gold, simply earn it.” –Mary Kom

“I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” – Mike Tyson 

Sports Day Quotes:-

“Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” – Dan Gable  

“Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes 

"I want to be the best, it's not about the ranking, it's about being consistent." -Saina Nehwal 

sports day quotes

"As long as I am winning, people shouldn't care whether my skirt is six inches long or six feet long." -Sania Mirza 

"People used to say that boxing is for men and not for women and I thought I will show them someday. I promised myself and I proved myself." -Mary Kom

"If I have a reason to do something, and I have enough passion, I generally succeed." -Leander Paes

sports day quotes

"If we really want to become a good football nation, we need to work at the grass-root level, We need to open more and more academies with top facilities." -Baichung Bhutia

"I would not stop until I had filled up a bucket with my sweat. I would push myself so much that in the end I would collapse and I would have to be admitted to hospital, I would pray to God to save me, promise that I would be more careful in future. And then I would do it all over again." -Milkha Singh

sports day quotes

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

“If I, being a mother of two, can win a medal, so can you all. Take me as an example and don`t give up." -Mary Kom

Also Read-Women's Equality Quotes; Women's Equality Day Wishes

Sports Day Quotes:-

“I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.” – Bruce Jenner


“Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.” – Ross Perot

“If we really want to become a good football nation, we need to work at the grass-root level, We need to open more academies with top facilities.” -Baichung Bhutia


sports day quotes


“One man practising sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.” – Knute Rockne

“In the long run, I believe that honesty is definitely the best policy. One can get away by being dishonest for a short team, but ultimately, honesty is what pays.” -Kapil Dev

“Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.” – Doug Williams


sports day quotes


"Nobody has seen form. It’s a state of mind where you are confident and you think very positively and everything you think about, It’s about how you treat the mind.” -M S Dhoni

“Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.” – Laird Hamilton

“One needs to plan precisely to be at the peak form during the Olympics. One can’t make the mistake of reaching the peak, a week earlier or a week later.” -Prakash Padukone


sports day quotes


“Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” – Marv Levy

“No one lives here forever! This Land belongs to the Lord! So make the most of the time you spend here! You have no liability, but just responsibility, for those who are and will follow their journey on this planet.” -Sushil Kumar

Sports Day Quotes:-

“Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King

“I have only one talent. I can work harder than anyone else.” -Abhinav Bindra

“You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.” – Herb Brooks


sports day quotes


“I don’t play to prove a point to anyone. I play for my country and myself. If I feel I have the ability to achieve something, I’ll keep trying to succeed.” -Sania Mirza

“The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.” – Steve Young

“I want to be the best, it’s not about the ranking, it’s about being consistent.” -Saina Nehwal


sports day quotes


“You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is a real joy.” – Arthur Ashe

"People used to say that boxing is for men and not for women and I thought I will show them someday. I promised myself and I proved myself." -Mary Kom


Also Read-List of Special Days In September 2020: National-International


In the end, LIKE 👍 & SHARE, if my Inspirational quotes are helpful?  SUBSCRIBE for more upcoming inspiring quotes & informative articles and give your opinion in the comment box for motivation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments