Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Bhai Dooj 2020: Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes| Wish Images, FB-WhatsApp Status

 

Bhai Dooj 2020: Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes| Wish Images, FB-WhatsApp Status

Happy Bhai Dooj  Wishes: Bhai Dooj is a warm and happiest ceremony which performed after the celebration of Diwali, this time it falls on 16th November. The celebration of Bhai Dooj is the sign of warm kin bonds that exists consistently among all the siblings and sisters in this world. It represents the depth of the feelings lying in the hearts of the siblings for one another in a strict and ceremonial way.

The Teeka function, Bhai Dooj blessings, and the statements of genuine feelings are what catch the genuine essence of this celebration. At the point when you discover trouble in communicating your sentiments to your sibling or sister and need to wish Bhai Dooj to your faraway siblings, at that point Wishes, messages, greetings and quotes are the most ideal choices to send them.

Bhai Dooj Wishes Types---

-Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes

-Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes in English

-Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes for Sister

-Bhaiya Dooj Image

-Happy Bhai Dooj Images

-Bhai Dooj Wishes

Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes | Happy Bhai Dooj Images

You & I are like Tom & Jerry fighting and giggling all day long. No matter how old we grow, we will still keep the madness alive in our relationships. Happy Bhai Dooj Bro!!



You never say no, you never say that’s impossible, and you never say you can not.


That’s my bro — a superman — who makes things possible and who makes paths smoother. I love you, Bro. Happy Bhai Dooj!


Brothers are like streetlights along the road,They don't make distance any shorter but They light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. -Happy Bhai Dooj!!!


It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up.

Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes | Happy Bhai Dooj Images

The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow.
Happy Bhai Dooj!

How far you are from me now, my love and care for you will never be compromised. You’ll always be my most prized possession!!! Happy Bhai Dooj!


Sky is blue, feel this hue,
My love is for you Bhaiya, always true.
Loads of Good Wishes for Bhai Dooj..!!

I tie this holy thread on your wrist and pray to God that all your wishes come true. Have a wonderful Bhai Dooj, BRO!


God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister.
In good times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help and support.
Thanks for all you do...
Happy Bhai Dooj!!!

Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes | Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Your presence always made me feel safe…you have been my North Star guiding me the right way…Love You Brother!!! Happy Bhai Dooj!


Your love makes me feel proud.
And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy BHAI DOOJ my brother...!!


Brothers are like bright rays of the sun bringing warmth and happiness in the life of their sisters. Wishing you a happy and blissful Bhai Dooj, brother!


I Absolutely Treasure the Wonderful Relationship We Share...
It's So Unique, Precious and Rare!
When a Unique Occasion Comes Along,
I Wish For You Every Happiness & Pray That It Lingers Long...!!
And a Happy Bhai Dooj..!!


Together we laughed, together we cried, the affection in between is immense distance despite…I LOVE YOU, BROTHER, TILL THE END OF TIME!!! Happy Bhai Dooj!

Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes | Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Bhai dooj is a day I want you to know
You are being their matters, everywhere I go
On this auspicious occasion, I wish to say
Thank you, brother, for coming my way!
Happy Bhai Dooj..!!

Brother, we make the best team together…Cheers to all the beautiful moments of childhood!!! Happy Bhaiya Dooj!!!


Wish you a very Happy Bhai dooj.
May the beautiful relationship we share
Flourish into an even better one.
You mean the world to me brother.
Happy Bhai dooj!!


No matter the cherishable time of childhood had passed, we have grown into adults, much mature with time, BUT we pledge to remain together…Stay Blessed Bhai!!!


The loving occasion of Bhai Dooj is the best time,
To reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together,
Sharing each other's joys and sorrows...

Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes | Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy...
Wish You a Happy Bhai Dooj to My Dear Brother...!!


Your presence has always made me felt like God watching over me from Heaven… Thanks, brother, for making me feel safe and blessed at all times. Happy Bhai Dooj!!!


This Auspicious Occasion Strengthen the Bond Between
A Brother and Sister...
Let's Celebrate Our Special Friendship & Promise,
To Be There For Each Other Today and Always!
Happy Bhai Dooj!!


You made the best gift for me from our parents, brother…You little hand and toes made me feel like I got the most adorable and amazing friend for life. Thanks for coming into my life, my little BRO!!! Happy Bhai Dooj to you!!!


Thinking of the day when we were together on the day of Bhai Dooj...
Sending warm wishes on this day...
Happy Bhai Dooj!

Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes | Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Brothers are like streetlights along the road,
They don’t make distance any shorter but
They light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
Happy Bhai Dooj!


You were always my best friend,
Looking out for me, making sure
The path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
There cannot be a better brother than you.
Happy Bhai Dooj..!!


May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever
and bring joy and prosperity.
Best wishes for Bhai Dooj!


We laugh and cry we play and fight.
We shared moments of happiness and sorrows which made our bond stronger.
Happy Bhai dooj to you Sister..!!


May this Bhai Dooj add sweetness to your life and bring you endless joy.
Best wishes for Bhai Dooj!

Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes | Happy Bhai Dooj Images

Like the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra
all brother should love their sister and like the
blessings of Subhadra for his brother Krishna
all sisters should always pray for their Brothers.
Happy Bhai Dooj.


Bhaiyaa, you are someone
I admire and look up to,
with lots and lots of love wishing you
Happy Bhai Dooj!


Behen chahey bhai ka pyar
Nahi chahe mahnge uphar
Rishta atoot rahey sadiyon tak
Mile mere bhai ko khushiyan apar
Happy Bhaiya Dooj!


I only pray to the Almighty that be it day or night you stay by my side. I feel proud to have a brother like you. -Happy Bhai Dooj!


Bhaiya Dooj ka hai tyohar
Behen mange bhai se rupee hazar
Tilak laga ker mithai khila kar
Deti aashirwad khush raho har bar
Happy Bhai dooj!


We laugh and cry, we play and fight.
We share moments of happiness and sorrows which made our bond stronger.
Happy Bhai Dooj!


Read-Dhanteras 2020: Dhanteras Wishes in Hindi |Dhanteras Wishes Images

Read-Dhanteras puja 2020: Significance, Wide Celebration, Story Behind

Read-Festival of Lights Diwali: Deepavali celebration, Traditions, Story



Post a Comment

0 Comments